Chrysler's College Intern Program offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and inspired individuals to work in a challenging assignment where contribution, teamwork, and communication are vital to the success of the organization.? As a leading edge company, we are able to provide real world challenges and rewarding intern experiences in manufacturing while providing candidates a competitive salary.?
Chrysler Learning and Innovation Center for Sheet Metal Forming (CLIC- form) Interns are assigned to a department within the Chrysler Stamping organization, based upon candidates' interests and skill-set.? The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task.? Interns experience a sense of personal accomplishment and contribution and experience the corporate business culture through work assignments and structured activities.? Each intern assignment consists of challenging projects with specific goals, providing opportunities for personal growth and development.? CLIC-form internships are primarily located at the Chrysler Technology Center in Auburn Hills.?
- Must be accepted into the CLIC-Form Program at Oakland University
- Must be pursuing a degree in engineering
- GPA of 3.?0 or higher (based on a 4.?0 scale)
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficient (including spreadsheet, word processing and database applications)
Additional Job Sources